At The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill, we’ve streamlined the process for starting a Greek restaurant business. We’re your opportunity to get into the restaurant business with an established brand. Our experience, built-in demand, and successful track record make us one of the best options for investing.
Thanks to the continued popularity of the Mediterranean diet, our cuisine is becoming more familiar to customers and foodies alike. Once people taste our fresh, authentic food, they know they’re in for something special that they’ll soon not forget.
Franchising with Us
Before you can start a Greek restaurant business, we’ll provide you with the expert training and support you need to get your business up and running. Our goal at The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill is to treat each and every customer like family and provide consistently high-quality meals. Our franchisees become an extension of our family by offering these to customers.
Our training begins with comprehensive training at our West Palm Beach, Florida, world headquarters. This training is followed up by on-site training at your new location. This training includes the ins and outs of our business model, ordering inventory, marketing your business, customer relations, food preparation secrets, finding and hiring qualified employees, and more.
We’ll also provide you with online training tools and collaborative systems to peruse at your leisure, as well as an in-depth franchise operations manual. We’re there for you as you prepare for your grand opening, ensuring all of the details are just right and that you’ve implemented the procedures and processes we’ve taught you during training.
Our ongoing support doesn’t end when you open up shop. We want you to make the most of your investment and keep your business running efficiently. The Great Greek utilizes an easy-to-use point of sale system, marketing materials that are simple to customize, and a comprehensive operations manual. We keep an open line of communication so our franchisees can contact us at any time when they need help.
The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill also provides regular ongoing professional development opportunities to make sure you continue to offer your customers the best food and service around. They include email updates, online training, conferences, and more. Together you can stay up to date on industry trends.
Important Franchising Terms
When you decide to start a Greek restaurant business, you’re bound to see a lot of terms quite frequently. Below we’ve listed some essential franchising terms that you should learn as you get into the franchising process.
- Area developer: Franchisees who have acquired exclusive rights to open stores in a defined territory.
- Breakeven: When a franchise makes enough revenue to balance investment costs.
- Conversion: Rebranding or other modification of an existing business into a franchise.
- Discovery Days: When franchisors invite prospective franchisees to the corporate office.
- Franchise agreement: The contract signed confirming the agreement to open one or more franchises.
- Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD): Outlines detailed information on the franchisor to prospective franchisees.
- Multi-unit franchise: When a franchisee owns multiple franchise business units.
- Operations: The processes, procedures, and strategies a business uses to provide products and services.
- Return on Investment (ROI): The percentage of the value of a business relative to the cost of forming it.
The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill makes starting a Greek restaurant business with us an all-encompassing experience that helps you get ahead in the industry.
These are just a few of the reasons why you should consider starting a Greek restaurant business with The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill. Contact us today to learn more about what it takes to get started.