Not all restaurant franchise opportunities are created equal. While there are lots of options out there, none come close to the key advantages that The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill offers our franchise owners. We’re proud to say that we’re a standout franchise opportunity and for many good reasons!
The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill provides a number of benefits through our partnerships with our franchisees. Our many advantages include
- A proven franchise model. Our established brand provides built-in demand, a successful track record, and an experienced network. Plus, we offer multiple revenue streams to leverage your experience further and see a stronger return on investment.
- Decades of experience. We’ve been in the industry for over 30 years, and in that time, we’ve perfected operational processes that result in a successful track record. Our experience can help save you time and money.
- A growing preference for Greek food. Long before Greek food became a fad among health-conscious consumers, we’ve been serving authentic dishes in the Mediterranean category.
- A partnership with franchising powerhouse United Franchise Group (UFG). We’ll help with everything, from real estate assistance, planning out construction, ordering necessary supplies and equipment, training, promoting your location, and organizing a successful launch date. Ongoing corporate support allows franchisees to focus on attracting and retaining customers, molding their team, and delivering an exceptional dining experience. We require no experience because our comprehensive training will teach you everything you need to know. While you’re in business for yourself, you’re never by yourself!
- We never compromise on quality. The quality of our food is what anchors our business. Our menu appeals to all palates. We use the freshest and finest ingredients, true to Mediterranean traditions, and make all of our soups, dressings, marinades, and more in-house daily from scratch.
Start your dream restaurant business with The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill! We simplify the process with a turnkey investment that includes virtually everything you need to get your business up and running.
The amounts may differ based on a number of factors, including the complexity and uniqueness of the franchise model, the company’s cost for acquisition, development, granting franchise, and the expected ROI of the business.
An idea of potential costs you can expect in order to get your franchise business off the ground:
The $39,500 franchise fee covers key items like location selection, lease negotiation, site build-out, initial training, assistance with staff recruitment, training, access to our suppliers, your startup marketing kit, and help with the marketing and launch of your restaurant.
The $180,000 liquid capital includes assets that are readily available to keep your business financially stable until you begin to generate profit. These assets should be in the bank, non-borrowed, and ready to invest. This capital covers construction costs, rent, wages, advertising, and other costs associated with starting a business.
An investment range of $400,000 to $600,000 exists because many factors can affect this total. The location of the franchise, local demand, regional rates for construction, rent, supplies, equipment, and other relevant elements affect the total investment. Expenses could include insurance, fees for consultancy or legal services, and lease deposits.
Partner with The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill for a restaurant franchise opportunity that features many key advantages over the competition.
These are just a few of the reasons why you should open a restaurant franchise with The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill. Contact us today to learn more about what it takes to get started.